- You are now registered for the Buteyko Breathing Course. You will have access to all course materials and tools for 12 months.
- The basic course material is structured into six segments of nominally one week each, but you can proceed at whatever pace is comfortable for you.
- While you are working through this basic course material (the first six segments) we ask you to complete a 15-minute Course Breathing Exercise Sequence first thing in the morning and last thing at night, and record your results in the Course Breathing Exercise. We recommend using your smart phone. The results will be reviewed by our staff who will provide feedback and advice as necessary. You may also request a review of your results at any time using the Online Support Form. At the end of the basic training you should enter your Morning Control Pause daily.
- Follow-up and support are essential for the purpose of achieving permanent changes to your breathing habits. Live workshops are held at several different times each week at no extra charge and we strongly encourage you to attend weekly.
- Workshops are either Basic or Advanced. (Advanced Workshops are available to Basic are most appropriate for members during the six-week basic training, and Advanced for those who have completed this training and signed up for the Premium Course. Workshops are hosted on Zoom. Please see the Online Workshops reservations form for the current openings.
- You can also book a 15-minute or 30-minute private counselling session on Skype or Zoom with an instructor at extra cost.
Welcome to Buteyko Plus. We hope you will find the courses both helpful and enjoyable. You may now proceed to the Breathing Course or to the Center of Operations to see the tools and resources available.